Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lifegroup at Gazebo over Kiwi Swirl Yogurt atbp

Finally, the heavy traffic allowed me to pass by several blocks and finally put Avy to stop in a nearby building to my ultimate destination last night - Kiwi Swirl Yogurt ( beside Gazebo) at Velez St., CDO. Not that I go crazy over the yogurt mania that colegialas (because I'm way past to be one!) love, nor was I looking for that coziness of the former Gazebo (though partly true :-( ). When we stepped in, I was met with a mixed atmosphere - but still happy with what I see - tables filled up w/ chatting students, while i suspect, the parents are, well, just in a nearby table over cups of coffee and some "old" gazebo delicacies (KJ!). Me and Dana especially love their Spaghetti Bolognese, paired with Ice Tea. Yes, I was a bit disappointed w/ its sauce not so red as I can remember, but , who cares, it still tasted the same w/ that Old Italian kick.

I look forward to the next Fridays - not only to taste the newest swirl in town, or savor the pasta, taste the tea or sip the brew , but more importantly, to feed my soul and to let my cup overflow for others.. I just love Fridays! Victory Lifegroup meet-ups happen here!

1 comment:

  1. Meme, is this you? hehe. didn't know you have a blog...welcome to the club. love your posts. see you around in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete